The 3Greens Hits

AmazingCounters.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

Wow--Christmas Day-all the anticipation and it is finally here. Maegan woke us around 8:15. She headed straight for her stocking and then to see the "good stuff"...she was so sweet letting me take pictures of her with all of her goodies--she was checking out her clothes when she saw the Wii...the clothes did not stand a chance she started throwing them to get to that Wii...she re-enacted her "Wii surprise" pose for me so I could get a picture! It was such a wonderful day. Stephen and I cook breakfast so the rest of the family can come eat and see what Santa brought--we had a Wii tournament going on!!! I think the big kids are worse than the little ones!! GOD is good and Maegan gave a shout out to Jesus on his birthday!!!!