The 3Greens Hits

AmazingCounters.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally catching up!!!

I know, I know!! I haven't updated in a while. I am having to back up some so I can hopefully get the pictures posted in order. Knology is helping fund the Christmas Merry-Go Round this year, so they hosted a "family day" for all the employees and their family and friends on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Maegan and I went and took her friends Allie and Kelsey Davis. Of course, Lily Claire went too!!!! The weekend after Thanksgiving, our friends, "the Smiths" came for a short visit--Maegan had to pose with both babies as they are just adorable and predious. We so enjoy it when they come to stay with us as we miss them soooo much!!! Maegan, Trent, Lily Claire and her mother Tia were all dressed for church so I had to capture that moment!!!

No comments: